Found something useful? Don't forget to leave a comment!


Sunday, May 3, 2009

ScienceHD – A Unique Sci-Fi/HD/Documentary Oriented Tracker

ScienceHD (http://sciencehd.net) is now open for signups. Get yours quick – the current max user limit is at 5,000 and more than 4,400 users have already been enabled. Upon first glance, I am very impressed with this Gazelle-based BitTorrent tracker. The layout is clean and tasteful, and the current selection holds a lot of variety: National Geographic, Penn and Teller, History Channel, etc. I’m sure ScienceHD will prove to be a big hit for those who love learning. I’ve already got my eye on a Discovery Channel special on Chernobyl.

Undoubtedly, the site has a lot of potential and is off to a strong start. I enthusiastically encourage all those interested to sign up now!

scihd

No comments: