Found something useful? Don't forget to leave a comment!


Sunday, June 29, 2008

Z-Alarm 1.0 Released

Recently I have been dabbling into the world of programming, and now I have finished my first program - an alarm clock. I know it doesn't sound too glamorous, but the need for such a program surely exists - the existing apps are either too outdated or not free. Z-Alarm should solve this problem - it is written in Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET).

zalarm

Z-Alarm can play a music file (thanks to the Windows Media Player control), or continuously beep if no music file is selected. Usage is simple - use the date/time box to set the desired alarm time, then hit "Set Alarm". To turn off the alarm and reset the alarm time and music settings, hit "Reset Alarm".

Since this is a .NET program, you will need the .NET Framework 2.0.

Z-Alarm is now available through my SkyDrive account:

http://cid-3097866033956d7a.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/pub/myapps/z-alarm.zip

No comments: